In this course, you will learn how to use Creo Parametric to create and manage complex assemblies. You will learn how to use advanced assembly tools that enable you to add and maintain design, increase your efficiency, and increase system performance when working with large assemblies. In addition, you will learn the basics of using and creating predefined assembly structures and skeletons, both valuable tools typically used in a top-down design process. The course also includes an assembly design project that enables you to practice your new skills by performing various design tasks in an assembly model.
DATASHEET ADVANCED ASSEMBLY USING CREO PARAMETRIC
- Creating and using flexible components.
- Replacing components in an assembly.
- Substituting components using user defined, envelopes, and simplified reps.
- Understanding advanced simplified rep functionality.
- Creating and using assembly structure and skeletons.